Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sight, Easter Bright

I don't know about y'all, but I think Easter usually is when I know spring really is in the air. Literally. It's 73 degrees here in Sunny Los Angeles, and I couldn't have been more happier with the weather! If only I could go to the beach in peace, but I know it's VERY crowded right now since it's Easter.



I had such a fun time today at church watching the children's mini Easter skit about a modern-day Jesus. And I am quite blessed to know that Jesus died for me and overcame the cross so that I can have the free gift of salvation!

White cutout sheer blouse (thrifted) - Forever 21 skinny belt - Orange long skirt (thrifted) - Ivory Glitter Toms

I started to play with color little by little, so I paired all white pieces with a pop of orange and some fun accessories.

L-R: DIY friendship bracelet - Forever 21 Beaded tribal bracelet - Forever 21 bangles

Brandy Melville moustache ring


I hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed Easter with your loved ones!


2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit ! Who takes pictures of you? My hubby have horrible angles when we do photoshoots haha
    Btw replying to ur comment ; I live in Los angeles but redondo beach is just our family beach; we don't mind driving back and forth xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3

      I asked one of my girlfriends to take it for me. She likes to do self-portraits too, so I guess she knows what angle looks good. haha

      Oh I see. I live in the area so I was just curious hehe. Yea I like the beaches over here better bc it's not as crowded and overrated as Santa Monica or Venice or Malibu

      Delete