Monday, September 3, 2012

Gotta love my Turquoise and Teals

Happy Labor Day everyone! I was pretty bored today bc I decided not to do anything special, so I just came up with this eye look. It's nothing special, but it photographed really well (except for how the outer corners aren't so dark as they were in person), so I thought I'd show my readers and IG friends what I came up with.


Lately, I haven't really been doing any eyeshadow looks besides the weekend because of work. I go to work at 6:30am every day, so I normally only have time to do a quick eye look. And since I don't really want to draw attention to myself (even though I do already with my bright clothes and fashion sense), I don't put on a ton of color. Usually the only color I put on are lipsticks, and even with those, my coworkers like to point it out that I'm wearing a bold lip.



PRODUCTS I USED:
EYES
NARS Smudeproof Eye Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo e/s in Edgy Emerald
Urban Decay Kush e/s
TheBalm Sultry e/s as transition color
The Balm Serious and Sleek on outer corner and bottom lash line
Maybelline Color Tattoo e/s in Barely Beige on inner corners
Urban Decay Virgin e/s on browbone
The Creme Shop eyelashes
Milani Liquifeye black eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner



FACE:
Make Up For Ever Yellow Primer #6
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B50
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC Darkly, My Dear blush

LIPS:
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick




3 comments:

  1. Do you have a YouTube or a tutorial for all your eye makeups? They're just so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I don't at the moment, unfortunately. :( everyone has been asking me and i am definitely considering making one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for replying. :) I really love your makeup technics! :) I will definitely look forward to that! :)

    ReplyDelete