Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAC Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte Face Powder

Flower Fantasy is a limited edition face powder from MAC's Vera collection that released this past month. This collection is inspired by textile designer, Vera Neumann and retails for $28 USD. These may be sold out in several counters, but it is still available at maccosmetics.com, so if you're interested in these, cop them before they're gone!


This face powder has three shades of matte and pearl in it: "a pale coral with slight gold pearl, a light blue-based pale pink, and a soft pale salmon". Many people who buy face powders don't realize that this product doesn't have to be used only as cheek colors, but they can also be used on the eyes.



There isn't anything special about the packaging that it came in. It's just their standard black MAC packaging. However, the design on this face powder is just stunning! It has the ladybug (which is Vera Neumann's signature) and the word "Vera" on it. I am quite afraid to use this up because i don't want the design engraving on top to go away (which is why it took me so long to swatch it)! Limited edition products that have unique packaging and design are like so hard for me to get because I usually get two just so I have one for my use and another for me to collect.



Flower Fantasy is such a pretty blush highlight! I love the nice sheen that it leaves on my cheeks and how it highlights my face at the same time! And this looks so romantic on the eyes as well! I swirl the color on my brush and pat this on my lids. It makes an effortless look and perfect for every day.

Flower Fantasy swirled on my finger



L-R: all colors swirled together / coral shade / pale pink shade / champagne shade

I definitely recommend this one for skin tones that have more of a warmer, yellow undertones. This looks very flattering on the cheeks! I recommend swirling the colors together since they aren't really pigmented by itself (my swatches are VERY heavy swatches just so you all can see the true colors).


No comments:

Post a Comment