Thursday, April 5, 2012

Haul: MAC Reel Sexy, Tres Cheek, In Extra Dimension Collections

Four new MAC Collections released today. And you know what that means... Haul! :)

Since the beginning of the year, and missing the awesome Iris Apfel lipsticks, I've been pretty much on top of keeping up to date with the new MAC Collections. I guess I just make sure that there's something that I really REALLY want for my makeup collection, and make sure that I try to put those products on hold, or get to my nearest counter right when they open. I take my limited edition collections seriously (Only with MAC so far though). I feel like my wallet will die when I start to branch out with hunting for other brands' limited edition products.

Anyways, I took photos of the collections:




I didn't get any from their new primer line because I don't really wear primer every day. I am more keen to using other brands anyways because my skin is really sensitive and MAC skincare breaks me out. I didn't get any of the eyeshadows because I wanted to get a hold of the blushes and lipsticks before they sold out! LE lipsticks always sell out in MAC. I got at least one product from each collection.

So here's what I got from the collections:



Tres Cheek:
Lovecloud Blush
Modern Mandarin Blush
Peony Petal Blush (got 2 days later)
Immortal Flower Blush (got 2 days later)

Reel Sexy:
Magenta Blush (returned)
Reel Sexy lipstick
Heroine lipstick (not a Wonder Woman repromote)

In Extra Dimension:
Glorify Extra Dimension Skinfinish


I did rough swatches at the counter, and I guess I'll have mini reviews of these soon once I get on to using them on myself. Hope y'all enjoy my haul! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment