Sunday, July 15, 2012

Business Casual + Makeup Look

So I haven't really been posting any outfit looks lately because of work. All I've been sporting are business casual and corporate wear, and pre-shopping, all I have are neutrals, blacks, greys and whites for clothes, which seem so bland and boring. Anyway, here's an outfit that I would wear to work (even though I wore it at church on a Sunday).


I just love having a pop of color incorporated into my outfits because it just makes it more fun! Like the other day, I wore my bright neon flats to work and so many people were complimenting them! They just give life to an outfit, especially when all you wear are neutrals. Maybe next time I will try mixing prints and color blocking. That would be so much fun to try to wear at work! I would like to see how engineers react to a fashionista nerd like me!

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: dugged out of my closet

Shoes: Franco Sarto, Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny

Anyways, I am also posting a makeup look that I would probably wear to work (minus the falsies of course, but why not? hehe).



FACE
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B50
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC Cut a Caper lipstick (Used as blush)

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Soft Brown e/s
TheBalm Schitzo e/s
TheBalm Sleek e/s
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid eyeliner
Milani Liquif'eye black eyeliner
The Creme Shop eyelashes in #46

LIPS
MAC Cut a Caper lipstick




2 comments: