Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fashion Circuit Look

Today, I went to The Grove in LA today mainly to check out the Zara and Nordstrom sales. I got a lot of good deals from Zara today (mostly got work-appropriate clothes) and I honestly wanted to get more things, but I had to stop myself! But I do know I will be back soon to pick up more things for myself and the boo. Little did I know that I will get sucked into buying loads of makeup from MAC once again. Surprise, surprise

I did plan on buying the new Fall collection blush and another blush from the Fleur de Lotus collection from Chanel, but after my MAC purchase, it wasn't meant to be in my budget. :( Womps. It made me sad because I swatched the 2 blushes and they were both so pretty!!!

So at MAC, I wanted to just buy my necessities (the Cleanse Off Oil and Brush Cleanser), but I did want to look at the exclusive MAC Illustrated Nordstrom sets and see what they had left of the Heavenly Creature collection (still hunting for Light Year MSF and Supernova blush). But, this makeup artist sucked me into the early release of the Electric Cool eyeshadows! And so we had a chat about the bright colors in this collection and other things, including MAC Pro business and becoming a MAC mua. I gladly ended up with just two shadows (I so wanted to get all of them, Brilliantly Lit and Fashion Circuit, which are featured on this look!





FACE
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium/Deep Sheer Tint
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Honey
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream Lumi touche Highlighting Concealer in Nude
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC MSF in Star Wonder

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
TheBalm Sleek e/s and MAC Charcoal Brown e/s on brows
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
MAC Electric Cool e/s in Brilliantly Lit on lids
MAC Electric Cool e/s Fashion Circuit on crease area
Wet N Wild Vanity Palette (highlight shade)
blue e/s from Coastal Scents 88 prism palette
Wet N Wild black gel liner
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Shop Creme Lashes in #82

LIPS
MAC Love Nectar l/g


I hope you all enjoy today's makeup look! I will post a review soon and you'll probably see more than two eyeshadows because I really love these eyeshadows! Electric Cool eyeshadows aren't available at MAC until August 2nd (July 26th on their website), but you can go to Nordstrom and their website to get them before everyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment