Sunday, July 29, 2012

Love Power

Hey everyone! I have another makeup look for you guys! I have been wanting to use another Electric Cool e/s from MAC and incorporate it into a look, so here it is! I mentioned that I did want to pick up another e/s from this collection, and I ended up getting Love Power. I wanted Dynamo initially, but I was disappointed when I found out that it was a corally pink. I wanted it to be more orange.

So here's a really subtle pinky smokey eye that you can totally wear for a night out!


I adore using pinks for my eyes because they just make me feel like a doll! haha



Products used for eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot to sculpt my brows
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s for my brows
MAC Dipdown Fluidline to define my brow shape
Sugarpill e/s in Dollipop (pink) on inner and outer thirds of lids and on lower lash line
MAC Electric Cool e/s in Love Power on center lids
TheBalm Sultry e/s for transition color
TheBalm Sleek e/s on outer corner
The Creme Shop eyelashes in #82
Milani Liquifeye black eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner

Blush: Dior Awakening Blush in 001 Petal (see review here)




No comments:

Post a Comment