Monday, October 29, 2012

MAC Small Vanity Blush - Glamour Daze Collection

Small Vanity Blush is a satin finish blush described as a "dusty rose tan". I know I purchased all three blushes from the Glamour Daze color collection, but this was the only blush that I was interested in and I felt I could get the most use out of.


The Glamour Daze collection all come in this shiny black packaging with the white MAC logo printed on it. 




Small Vanity is a brown red blush shade with a subtle nudey bronze sheen. It looks matte when swatched, but once applied, it adds this noticeable sheen to your cheeks. Don't get it mistaken for shimmer because it's definitely not a shimmery blush. This blush is very easy to work with and isn't stiff at all like how MAC Satin blushes normally are. It is easily blendable and is very pigmented. This blush lasted me about 6-7 hours of wear on my cheeks.

This is definitely perfect for my skin tone because of its warm undertones, and I love rocking bold cheeks for the fall. Small Vanity reminded me so much of MAC Darkly, My Dear blush from the Venomous Villains collection that came out a few years back, only that Darkly, My Dear is darker and has a matte finish. Small Vanity almost looks a tad brighter and warmer because of the sheen.


As much as I dislike MAC with repromoting similar limited edition products with different names, I am very happy to say that I finally found something that can replace one of my favorite blushes of all time and that I don't need to worry about running out of it!

Swatches: Small Vanity vs. Darkly, My Dear

This blush retails for $22 USD and can be found (if still in stock) at your local MAC counter or department stores online.

2 comments:

  1. memoiselle memoiselleNovember 5, 2012 at 1:51 AM

    It looks very similar and I would say that it looks like a dupe. It's a nice coral color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it? im so glad they came out with this bc i was so scared to run out of the darkly my dear blush!

    ReplyDelete