Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dressing to Badge



So today I felt like dressing up a little bit for church. This was only because I haven't finished doing my laundry and I didn't feel like wearing jeans.

What I'm wearing:
Nude sheer blouse - H&M
Black skirt - H&M
Charcoal grey tights - Forever 21
Black Platform Peeptoe Pumps - Steve Madden

Jewelry:
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
Jewelmint Bow Tie Bracelet
Jewelmint Silver Swan Bracelet


I remember during my Theta days when I had to "dress to badge" every meeting. It was such a hassle because I used to work in food service and I hated changing and bringing extra clothes. But now it's such a good habit to practice for me now since I'm an adult and I need to dress more age-appropriate and look presentable, elegant and classy.

I'm also starting to build my jewelry collection now because I getting trendy to layer bracelets and necklaces and I love how they look against my wrists.


I also wanted to test out my new Shop & Drop eye quad from the new Shop MAC Cook MAC Collection. OMG I swear I am loving the color payoff of these shadows! The quads I got recently are actually my first ever MAC eyeshadows because I never felt the need to buy them yet (I always go for Urban Decay or Inglot or drugstore shadows).



On my face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B50
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey
MUFE Duo Mat Powder in 209
NYC Sunny Bronzer
NARS Blush in Desire

On my eyes:
NYX Brow Cake Powder
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC Shop & Drop Eyeshadow Quad
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Black and Brown
L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara

On my lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop

I love how romantic the colors are in this palette. I am definitely going to use this for my mom's makeup on their silver anniversary celebration on Saturday.


I learned good things at the church sermon today. Since it was Valentine's season, our pastor wanted to preach about how to love God because He's the first one we should love above all others.



No comments:

Post a Comment