Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flower Power


Hey everyone! Here's another look for you all that I put together out of boredom. Pardon my lighting and poor quality photos. I just got back my DSLR from my little sister this weekend, and I can't wait to play with it again. 


Top: Floral print long sleeve / Bottoms: black dark wash jeans / Shoes: Madden Girl thigh high boots

I also wanted to rock the new clutch I purchased from Hautelook.com from the brand, Lulu's. They were so cheap and the quality was not bad at all for the price I paid for.


 

Also, I was so bored, I did a full on face of makeup as well using my Shop & Drop eye quad from the Shop MAC Cook MAC collection. Here's what I came up with:

Hypnotizing on my inner 2/3 lid - Power Boosted on the outer 1/3, as my transition color and continued down my lower lash line - Shop and Drop on my outer V and on the outer 1/3 of my lower lash line - Sugar Snack as my highlight
Reviews are coming very soon! Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment