Monday, June 18, 2012

8th Grade Promotion Makeup Looks

Hey everyone! So these two adorable 8th graders from my small group at church asked me to do their makeup for them. I know I got my makeup done at a salon for my 8th grade promotion, but I didn't even know ANYTHING about makeup back then (that was 10 years ago!). And these girls knew more about makeup than I did at their age. Of course I couldn't say no because (1) it's more practice for me to do makeup on other people, (2) they're my babies in Bible study and (3) it's good for my portfolio. Anyway, here is what I came up with for their promotion makeup (yes, it's not a graduation, lol).

Caylin's makeup

Since they're young and I wanted to just accentuate their natural beauty, I wanted to make their makeup as minimal as possible, but still look glamorous on their special day! These are very simple and doable day looks that I personally would wear myself.


Caylin's makeup:
CHEEKS
MAC Crew highlighting powder (used as blush)

EYES
MAC Aloha metallic pigment in Shifting Sands on lids
TheBalm e/s in Sultry on crease as transition color
TheBalm e/s in Sleek on outer corner
Wet N Wild Mega Eyes cream liner in black
Maybelline Falsies mascara

LIPS
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

Audrey's makeup


Audrey's makeup:
CHEEKS
NARS Orgasm blush (her mom was so stunned when I said this word, LOL)

EYES
Urban Decay Half Baked e/s on lids
Urban Decay Buck e/s on crease as transition color
Urban Decay Darkhorse e/s on outer corner
Urban Decay Virgin e/s on browbone
Wet N Wild Mega Eyes cream liner in black
Maybelline Falsies mascara

LIPS
MAC Blessedly Rich lipglass

I loved the Orgasm blush on Audrey that I had to tweet NARS about it! It was so nice for NARS Cosmetics (@NARSissist) wish Audrey a happy graduation on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment