Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ombre Lips

Hi everyone! I know it feels like I've abandoned my blog, but it's just been so hectic the past 2 weeks for me! I just recently start my new job the past week and I have been so tired! I wake up at 4:30am every single day and my hours start from 6:30am to 4:30pm, which doesn't sound so bad, but I just think I'm not used to the early hours just yet. But I am really excited about this job because all my coworkers are so nice and friendly! They're all so helpful and I feel like I am going to learn loads from this job! It's my first REAL big girl job (I really don't consider my previous job a real job bc it was technically slavery, HAHAHA) and I am so stoked to see what's in store for me in this big corporate company.

Anyway, I have a lip look for you all. Since nowadays I really don't want to put a lot of effort onto my eye makeup, I have just been doing winged liner on my eyes. I've always been a fan of having a pop of color on my face, so I tried this ombre lip makeup look!


I didn't have a darker lipliner to match my lipstick, so I just lined it as best as I could with the lipstick. I used MAC Heroine on the perimeter and MAC Viva Glam Nicki on the center to soften the lip.




PRODUCTS USED:
FACE
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B50
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC Crew Highlight Powder

EYES
NYX Brow Cake Powder in Medium
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Honey
NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eye Base
Urban Decay Naked e/s all over lid
Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner 
Milani Liquifeye eyeliner in black and brown
Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara

LIPS
Strawberry Fraise lip balm
MAC Heroine l/s on outside
MAC Viva Glam Nicki l/s on center

Would you ever rock an ombre lip?


No comments:

Post a Comment