Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Essie Bikini So Teeny Nail Polish

I think I just found my new favorite summer polish! Bikini So Teeny is part of Essie's summer collection this year and I couldn't be happier that they came up with both pastel and bright colors for this upcoming season. 

I was debating between this polish or Mojito Madness, but I just couldn't put this one down! Plus, I'm not a nail polish fiend to spend money on multiple polishes at the same time. It's a periwinkle, cornflower blue shade that is just so relaxing and soothing to look at. It just reminds me of the ocean, the breeze and vacation. Besides the neons and brights, I am so attracted to pastels and cool colors because cool colors definitely make it easier to look at, especially during the warmer months.


In terms of the formula, the polish has a creamy texture and was fully opaque after 2 coats of application. I must say, I love this polish! It's definitely a unique polish to rock this summer and a hard color to come by. This retails for $8 at Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, or any drugstore/beauty supply that carries Essie.

No comments:

Post a Comment