Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature Collection

MAC releases a mineralize collection for the Fall every year, and since I totally missed out on last year's collection, I wanted to pick up some mineralize face and eye products. This year's collection is called "Heavenly Creature" and it is a space-themed collection, which really does fit because baked products do look like galaxies in the sky. There were skincare products, lip products, face products and eyeshadows. I was mainly interested in the cheek products, though.



So here are the things that I got:
Ring of Saturn mineralize blush
Star Wonder mineralize skinfinish
Cut a Caper lipstick


I wanted a few more things from this collection, so I probably will come back for them once payday comes around. I really want Lightyear MSF, Supernova mineralize blush, and Meteoric Cremesheen Lipglass. I am hoping I can snatch one from a counter before they all sell out!

What did you get from this collection? And which ones did you want for your arsenal?


No comments:

Post a Comment