Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chanel Holiday 2012: Eclats du Soir de Chanel (my picks)

Long time no blog, my readers!

Before I go ahead with my series of reviews, I just wanted to show you a sneak peek of my picks from the new Holiday collection from Chanel. This year's Chanel Holiday collection is called Eclats du Soir de Chanel and the brand is really incorporating the trends for this fall and winter, as well as festive holiday shades.

From the website, Chanel describes the collection as "A resplendent makeup collection sets holiday beauty aglow. Gold and bronze shade harmonies dust eyes with festive shimmer, while soft beige, pinks, and deep reds illuminate the face, lips and nails with elegance."


I already showed this photo on my Instagram, but here are my picks:
  • Le Vernis in Malice (nail polish)
  • Regarde Signé de Chanel in Harmonie du Soir (eyeshadow quad)
  • Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Impatiente (lipstick)
  • Glossimer in Mystery (lipgloss)

Stay tuned for my review. Doing lots of work tonight. eek. Wish me luck!

xo, Naoms

No comments:

Post a Comment